2007年12月9日日曜日

HOMEWORK 5

Do you think it is important to talk about them? Why?

I don't think so. But superstition is one of culture and it is common knowledge. So I think it is important to know about it.Is communication affected by superstitions?Some superstitions became habits or rules. So I think we have to consider superstitions when we communicate with people.

Do you believe in Japanese superstitions?

I don't believe in superstitions. But I regareded some of superstitions as taboo. So I sometimes follow it.

If so, what superstitions, what do they mean and why do you do,use, or believe in them?

I don't put chopstick in the middle of the rice bowl. Because it is Japanese table manners.

1 件のコメント:

nyaa さんのコメント...

Hi,
Yea, I know what you mean. Also I believe just some suprstitions, which is good things about me! haha