2008年1月23日水曜日

CLASS 11

Do you agree or disagree with the author (who is Japanese). Please explain why in your blog.

I think it is true. I feel the same way as her. But I think we should not demand too much from male. "There's no profit to be gained""Girls are a hassle, they expect me to call, I have to buy them gifts and that would cost money love relationship" a man said that. The auther blamed male who have such mind, right? I think he said because he didn't meet the woman who he wants to stay together. I hate the guy who just wants to have girlfriend. So I think he is kind of sincere person.
I'm always looking for true love. But when I try to find out who love me and who just want to have physical relationship with me, my preconceived idea of man or doubt about man or lie for love strategy interfere. That hide the truth.
So, in my opinion, we should not demand or have such idea about man. Because I feel it makes love relationship complicate more.

0 件のコメント: